Satellite
Show on map
  • Day 1

    3 days desert tour from Marrakech

    March 16, 2020 in Morocco ⋅ ☁️ 11 °C

    3 Days from Marrakech desert tour to Merzouga
    DAY 1: MARRAKECH – AIT BEN HADDOU – OUARZAZATE – DADES GORGES :
    Desert Marrakech tour with “Marrakech-Morocco-Trips” offers you an unforgettable experience to explore the Atlas mountains and Sahara desert. Our 3 day private Marrakech desert tour to Merzouga desert starts passing the High Atlas mountains. We drive through Tizi n´Tichka pass and we enjoy few stops to explore few Berber villages. We visit Ait Ben Haddou, the famous Kasbah, and a UNESCO World heritage site m very popular destination for private tours from Marrakech or as 1 day trip from Marrakech. Many famous films were shot in the local stage, including Gladiator, also Obelix and The Mummy. Then we continue our drive along the road of the 1000’s Kasbahs. We explore Kalaat Mgouna very famous for its rose products and we finish today in Dades valley where we spend the night in Dades Gorge in local and cozy riad/hotel with dinner and also breakfast.

    3 Days from Marrakech desert tour to Merzouga
    DAY 2: DADES GORGES – TODRA GORGES – MERZOUGA DESERT CAMEL TREK :
    The Marrakech tour with local guides and drivers continues exploring Dades gorges where we explore the rock formation called “The monkey toes” and after that, we drive towards Todra valley. It is a famous site, where we will walk under the 300 m high red cliff. We continue to Jorf and Erfoud. The city of Erfoud is famous for its fossil products and we will visit some of the local fossil factories. We pass Rissani to reach Merzouga desert from where we prepare for camel ride into the desert. We explore desert dunes in Merzouga and once we reach Merzouga desert camp we will enjoy traditional Berber dinner. You will love Berber music at the campfire and we sleep this night in Merzouga desert tents.

    3 Days from Marrakech desert tour to Merzouga
    DAY 3: MERZOUGA – RISSANI – AGDEZ – MARRAKECH – FINISH THE PRIVATE TOUR
    Our desert camel guide in Merzouga will wake you up to watch Merzouga desert sunrise. After that, we ride camels back to the village and we drive back towards Ouarzazate passing by the Draa valley. We drive over the Tizi ‘n’ Tichka pass to reach Marrakech where we drop off you at your hotel. Private and desert Marrakech tour with “Marrakech-Morocco-Trips” finishes and we thank you for exploring Morocco.



    TOUR FROM MARRAKECH INCLUDES:

    Private tour

    Pick up from your hotel/Riad in Marrakech

    Transport in comfortable A/C vehicle

    English and speaking driver-guide

    Accommodation in riads / hotels

    Breakfast and dinner during the whole trip

    Camel ride in the desert

    A night in Merzouga desert camp

    TOUR FROM MARRAKECH NOT INCLUDES:

    Lunches

    Drinks

    Flight

    Web: www.marrakech-morocco-trips.com

    Tel : +212 666 449 368

    E-mail : marrakechmagictrips@gmail.com
    Read more