Satellite
Show on map
  • Day 3

    Santorini Day 3

    July 28, 2020 in Greece ⋅ ☀️ 27 °C

    Woke up early (feeling a little worse for wear from last night) and went straight out to start our 10km hike from Oia to Fira, the island's capital!

    The route took us along the winding (and steep) coastal path with breathtaking views over the whole island. This walk isn't for the faint hearted and good trainers / running shoes are required.

    When we finally reached Fira Craig went to the shop and came back with a beer and a bottle of Moët to celebrate our achievement! We sat on a lovely shaded bench, looking out onto the sea enjoying our reward (at 11am).

    We did a little exploring of Fira and stopped for a fish pedicure - the weirdest feeling but left us with much smoother feet (although they don't work miracles, Craig!!).

    We stopped for lunch at Argo which had spectacular views over the caldera. The Fava with octopus was amazing and the tomato cakes went down a treat (again). Then onto PK Cocktail bar for a few post dinner aperitifs. I went for the espresso martini (for a boost after the hike and food coma) and a 'London Girl': gin, elderflower, grapefruit - how could I resist!?

    We hopped on the bus back to Finika memories and spent the evening relaxing and had another spectacular meal at the resort. 🗻🍾🐟🍸
    Read more