Satellite
Show on map
  • Day 8

    Last day in Bucharest.

    April 24, 2023 in Romania ⋅ ☁️ 20 °C

    Slept in a little this morning. Woke.up to NO water in our room. The whole hotel has no water. Told us should be working in 15 minites then it was an hour. We didn't want to waste our day waiting so we used the water bottle in the fridge. Got ready and off we went. Walked to a monastery about a 20 minute walk. Beautiful morning it was 10am when we left our hotel.
    Stopped at Byro across the street from the park. Delicious italian cappuccinos, hummus, bread, eggs, bacon and beans. We shared it all and it was enough to keep walking.
    After the breakfast walked towards Carol I Park which had a beautiful fountain, statues and monuments. So beautiful and green.
    Kept walking and we reached the Parliament. Took a few pics then we looked for the area with the hanging umbrellas. Ended up at a little area with many restaurants and lounges. We ended up in Old Town so we sat and had a caprese salad and those delicious hungarian donuts. Sat there rested for awhile then off to fine the umbrellas.
    On the way we bumped into the Van Gogh Cafe had to go in and check it out. Found the hanging umbrellas took our pics then shopped at Old Town.
    Bumped into Starbucks, of course we had to stop. Cool drinks, water and rested our feet.
    We continued walking and ended up at a mall. Bought a few items at H&M for Paisley and John.
    Walked back to our hotel and guess what? STILL NO WATER. Hoping it's working by tonight. Tomorrow we have a private driver to take us to Brasov at 9am.
    Just resting and packing for the rest of the evening. Love having fresh fruit brought up to us for snacking on in our room.
    Read more