衛星
マップで表示する
  • 日13

    A day in London

    2023年4月29日, イングランド ⋅ 🌙 10 °C

    YaY we got to sleep in until 8am. We we're sure tired. This morning's itinerary is Buckingham Palace and whatever else we can squeeze in. Had breakfast around the corner for a crepe and latte'. Took a walk to catch a taxi to get us to the palace. Unfortunately, Uber's and taxis have many detours due to the city getting ready for the coronation. We took pics as we walked around the area then decided to take the On and Off Bus which took us around to see London's highlights. Took a taxi back to the area where we were originally picked up. I stopped and had my hair washed and styled. Needed it after sitting on the top.deck of the bus where we got some rain. Got great pics considering the weather. John also had his hair cut and beard trimmed at a cool small barber shop nearby.
    Enjoyed the Mad Hatter Afternoon Tea. We would of never guessed it was located in what looked like an old office building.
    Tea was good, sandwiches delicious and dessert to die for. Had the waiter sing happy birthday to me with a red velvet miniature cake surrounded by cotton candy. Delicious!
    We were able to meet up with Maddi Caldwell for a bit to say "hello" and catch up on her schooling and travel. So great seeing her.
    We then got ready for our musical Les Misérables at Sondheim Theater. Theater was small and beautiful.
    Stopped at our hotels restaurant for dinner. Not really what we wanted but it was the only place open with no line. All other restaurants were closing or very busy. Streets were filled with people & cars.
    Tomorrow is our last day of our vacation so we'll soak up as much as we can.
    もっと詳しく