Satellite
Show on map
  • Day 11

    Melbourne Adventures Part 2

    September 26, 2017 in Australia ⋅ ⛅ 14 °C

    Last day in Melbourne so Storm and I headed off for brunch at the cafe Erin works at. F.O.G. (Fresh Organic Good) The name is pretty clear on what they are. A lot of organic and vegan food, or as Storm called it an adventurous meal for Hayley. We each had a smoothie, and shared a bowl, of egg avocado and tofu and a few other things I have never heard of. The smoothie was amazing. First hot date I have had in a while (it was called a Hot Date Smoothie) and oh my goodness was it amazing!

    Next we ventures off around the city, starting with a walk through the gardens and the conservatory. Then we went past St Patrick's Cathedral, and we went inside. All of you archies will understand walking through cathedrals, the absolute beauty and workmanship!

    We then ventured around the city going towards Federation Square and the Princes walk down by the Yarra River. Essentially it was a look at all the cool buildings day, which really is not a bad way to spend a day.

    The afternoon was spent relaxing and packing getting ready for my bus ride to Sydney.

    BBQ Shapes ✔

    👣's: 11565 - 8.66 km
    Read more