Satellite
Show on map
  • Day 7

    Wedding in Whistler

    July 3, 2018 in Canada ⋅ ⛅ 16 °C

    Today is Scott and Cindy's wedding day. We need to be at the Nicklaus North Golf Course at 4pm [this is a Jack Nicklaus signature Golf Course with a great restaurant called Table Nineteen Lakeside Eatery].

    We were up a little slow again - our room is on the small side and so we have to do things in turns - like getting dressed - using the little bathroom - getting out of bed [the double bed is pushed up against the wall on one side ...

    Mary and I went for a walk and found a real cafe - tea, coffee and proper sandwiches.

    It's a bit crazy taking fancy clothes on holiday but we did - and Mary look fabulous for the wedding.

    It was a perfect wedding - beautiful day, excellent location at a fancy Golf Club, drinks on arrival, the service was short sweet and beautiful, perfect for Scott and Cindy. More drinks and canapés while photos were taken, then a sit down meal with Jemma as MC and plenty of touching speeches. Then the music started - the Aussie's sang along with our favourite tunes - the Voice being the loudest. Then it was the turn of Cindy's side of the family to dance and belt out some favourite songs form this part of the world. In all, a great day and well into the night.

    Taxi home of course. Tomorrow we may go up the mountain again as fine weather is forecast.

    Cheers
    Read more