Satellite
Show on map
  • Day 2

    Beachside Bliss and Sunset Magic

    September 3, 2023 in France ⋅ ☀️ 22 °C

    Our journey continued as we bid farewell to the enchanting Chambord and made our way to the coastal charm of Trégastel in Bretagne. Our anticipation grew as we settled into our cozy cottage, a charming retreat nestled amid the coastal beauty.

    With the sun still high in the sky, we wasted no time and headed straight for the beach. It was a momentous occasion, especially for Nessy, as she laid eyes on the vast expanse of the ocean for the very first time. With a little hesitation but boundless curiosity, she followed Awen's lead and took her first steps into the cool, refreshing waters. The joy that radiated from them as they frolicked in the waves was infectious, and it was evident that this seaside adventure had already become a cherished memory.

    As the day gave way to evening, we embarked on a leisurely walk around the charming peninsula that surrounded us. The salty breeze carried the scent of the sea, and the rhythmic sound of waves crashing against the rocks was a soothing backdrop to our explorations. With each step, we felt more connected to the natural beauty of this coastal haven.

    Our day ended with a delicious feast of crepes and cidre, enjoyed at a quaint seaside café. The golden hues of the setting sun painted the sky with a breathtaking palette of colors, casting a warm glow over the landscape. We sat in contented silence, savoring both our meal and the mesmerizing sunset that seemed to stretch on forever.

    As nightfall embraced Trégastel, we returned to our cozy cottage, hearts brimming with gratitude for a day filled with new experiences, seaside adventures, and the simple joys of life. Our journey through Bretagne had already left an indelible mark on our hearts, promising more enchanting moments in the days ahead
    Read more