Satellite
  • Day 124

    Patience is the key

    December 2, 2019 in Australia ⋅ ☀️ 31 °C

    Long time no see. But yes, I am still alive, just enjoying the life in Australia. Despite of the fact, that the last couple of months have been kinda difficult for me, I can say that I am living a happy life in that beautiful country. 🥰 We had to face lots of challenges; our car broke all the time, we got a parking ticket of 100$ (60€), didn’t find jobs (or the right ones, where we feel comfortable) and this all led to sadness, disappointment and some (small) fights between my friend and me. 😂 But you have to be sooooo patient here in Australia, it’s annoying, because anyone who knows me will tell you that I am the most impatient person on earth 😂 So now, we are living in a wonderful share house near New Farm Park 😍, each of us is working in a Cafe (and we literally love it, we have even changed our flight to NZ to stay & work longer in AUS) and in total, I still can’t believe how happy, friendly, helpful and whatever Australians are. I haven’t met such amazing people before. ( I will talk about it more detailed someday).
    Last week we celebrated Luises birthday, went for breakfast in a cafe (first time here, kinda embarrassing when you think about it how many times you have been out in GER 😂) and took a day trip to North Stradebroke Island, I can highly recommend that Island 😍😍😍

    So that‘s it for today, already a too long text haha
    So see you later alligator 👋🏼
    Read more