Satellite
Show on map
  • Day 6

    Day 6 - Disney World-Epcot

    January 1 in the United States ⋅ ⛅ 21 °C

    Everybody was pretty tired, and we slept late. So far, the weather is gorgeous and warm in the park.

    Nana did not come with us today. Ares, Aspen, Kendra, and Daddy did the Spaceship Earth, which went through the dome... we had interactive computer screens as we went through the some.... you choose to build your future. At the end the time machine shows your future.

    Walked around and got to play 5 different interactive games. Ares loved it!

    Then, the kids had hot dogs and chips for lunch and a Mickey Mouse and Minniee ice cream bars.

    Then we rushed to Norway to see Anna and Elsa in Frozen land. First met Anna and then Elsa. Aspen was super thrilled!!! Ares told Elsa all about Toilet Tower Defense.

    Stood in line for the Frozen Ever After ride (a long line). Daddy went to a Norway Bakery and got to school breads (dense sweet dough with pudding, whipped cream and almond shavings) and sugar and butter roll ups, which Aspen did not like. And a big huge chocolate chip cookie 🍪

    We walked around to the different country exhibits and stopped at Japan and then headed back because everyone was tired.

    Nana decided not to do Epcot because her leg was very sore and is saving it for the Magic Kingdom.

    So Nana stayed with Lokie and cleaned up the trailer, aired out the blankets (Lokie hair), did 2 loads of laundry, took an awesome shower, and enjoyed the warm Florida weather while waiting for clothes to dry.😎

    Alec rented a golf cart, thank goodness, to carry the laundry. Nana enjoyed driving around the resort. Found 3 alligators and a baby snake.

    Kids got back around 5:30, and we went to check on the alligators. We did see a couple, though, barely as it was quite dark.

    Alec, Ares, and Aspen went swimming. The water was quite warm, the air not so much! Ares is swimming very well and can even float on his back for a long time!

    Supper, Zootopia movie, then bed (too late again).

    Alec and Kendra went out for supper to an Italian family style restaurant. The portions were huge... lots of leftovers.
    Read more