Satellite
Show on map
  • Day 5

    Day 5... Disney World - Hollywood

    December 31, 2023 in the United States ⋅ ☀️ 15 °C

    We are at the Disney World Hollywood Park. It is very busy as expected. We went into the Echo Lake park to see the Indiana Jones Exhibit and ride but had very long lineups.

    We then headed to the Star Wars: Galaxy's Edge, where we walked around and saw lots of cool Star Wars things. We waited for almost 2 hours to do the Millennium Falcon: Smugglers Run ride. It was fun... Alec and Aspen were pilots, Ares, and Kendra Gunners, and Nana was an engineer.

    Next on Grand Avenue was the Muppet Vision 3D show, which was fun. We walked around a bit more and had lunch there around 1. Back to the trailer to let Lokie out (quite the walk to get her to grass!). We had a snack, got jackets and water, and went back to the park for the Frozen show.

    Back to Echo Lake for the First Time in Forever: A Frozen Sing Along Celebration. The show was great, of course, and Aspen was very happy. We all enjoyed it, and they were pretty excited when it started snowing on us. Lots of adult humour, too.

    The next stop was the Twilight Zone Tower of Terror. Unfortunately, another almost 2 hour wait, but Ares talked about it all day... couldn't disappoint him.
    It was really fun. We all enjoyed it, and Ares said it wasn't scary (though he said he almost threw up when we bounced off the seat).

    Ares, Aspen and I took the tram back around 8:30. Everyone was very tired and had sore feet. Both were in bed and asleep shortly after 9.

    Ares' favorite thing today was the Tower of Terror and Aspen's was the Frozen show.... no surprise. She bought a souvenir with the characters in a plastic case. Ares got his very Dark Saber from the Mandalorian Show.

    Daddy and Kendra stayed late for the Fantasia Show, which they said was fabulous.

    Good day, though a bit chilly.... cold at night.
    Read more