Satelital
Mostrar en el mapa
  • Día 37

    Byron Bay

    28 de octubre de 2020, Australia ⋅ ☁️ 22 °C

    We woke at the campsite. It is so nice knowing waking up that there is a toilet near you if you are bursting to go. When I woke Jake was spreading reading, he wants to read as much as he can before the year is over. Jake went for a shower and I finished the video of photos/videos for Dylan's 18th b day in November.
    Then I went for my shower. We were planning on making breakfast/lunch in the campsite but then realised we were out of Ketchup. We set off for Woolworths to get more but then when we were out there we decided to just eat out and cook what we had in tomorrow instead. It was delicious and I saw Tasha from home and away. She is as stunning in real life. They are also filming a movie with Nicole Kidman in Byron at the moment and they must have been filming in the town today as there was big trucks everywhere. It was cool too see and some vintage cars. Then Jake went to get his hair cut and we had a look around the shops. Then we went to Woolworths and got bits for a curry for dinner.
    When we got back to the camp we chatted with our neighbours a bit and read our books. He is from Cananda and she is from New Zealand and he was telling us how we made a rainforest on his property and trained the fish in the river at his house with dog nuts. There was crazy thunder and lightening and as soon as there was a break in the rain we ran to the communal area to cook.
    We were talking to a guy called Michael McDonald from Louth and his girlfriend Britney. He moved here when he was 13 with his family to Perth and now he is living in Coogee and plays for Waratahs (rugby) they were both really nice.
    We went back to our van after and shared a bottle of wine and read. We put candles to stop the mosquitos too our neighbours thought it was us trying to be romantic 😆
    Leer más