Satellite
Show on map
  • Day 13

    The Gopher State Blog- USA-Reise1 Tag 13

    July 26, 2012 in the United States ⋅ ⛅ 29 °C

    Good evening you guys!!
    Today its up to me writing in english, so please, forgive me any mistakes ;)
    So, as usual our day started with an nice breakfest at Esthers, she made some eggs, bacon, fish and mushrooms for us, also some tasty cinnamon buns. Than we told them evrything about our trip so far, showed pictures and shared some little funny stories. Than it was time to say good bye. The time in Wisconsin was so amazing, so many nice people and little adventures. I will miss all you guys. So we packed everything at Vickis and went on back to Minnesota. After 90minutes of driving we arrives in Oakdale, a suburb of Saint Paul.


    We visited Betty and Paul there. They were in Saxony twice, and i have seen them 1997 the last time. So we had a lot to talk, laugh and fotos to share. As a little "special", Paul took us arround the block in his 1928 Ford. It was real funny and rumbling.

    The Lasagne for supper was also a little master piece and after a little sitting in the garden, we went on a little walk arround the blog with Betty, very nice.
    We slept in the basement, like two little angels.
    Actually there is not so much to tell today, because it was realy much talking about family stuff.
    So enjoy your weekend!
    Read more