Satélite
Exibir no mapa
  • Dia 11

    Day 11

    27 de maio de 2023, Japão ⋅ ⛅ 29 °C

    We decided to not set an alarm and just sleep in today. It was a great decision - we ended up sleeping until about 10.

    We got lunch by our hotel at Pontocho Yakiniku Yamakawa. It’s a restaurant with Wagyu and Kobe beef that you grilled yourself at your table. It’s known that these places are cheaper at lunch, and we ate a tonnnnn of food. It was actually too much, but it was delicious.

    We walked around the huge outdoor shopping mall by the hotel (Shinkyogoku Shopping Street Union and Nishiki Market) which was nice, but very full since it was a Saturday.

    After dropping our shopping at the hotel, we took the train out to Sanga Stadium for the Kyoto Sanga FC vs Urawa Reds soccer game. In front of the stadium was an area with all street food and people hanging out, and it was the best experience we’ve had so far. They were all so quiet and respectful, yet still were having the time of their lives. And we were finally able to get away from the hoards of tourists, which was the best.

    The tickets we got were in the away sector, but the fans were so good, so it was okay. Unfortunately, Kyoto lost 2-0.

    Our night ended back at our favorite ramen place from the first night in Kyoto, and now we’re listening to conference in hopes that everything goes as planned and I win Kicktipp again ;)

    Steps finished with - 16,576
    Leia mais