Satellite
Show on map
  • Day 14

    Boracay day 2

    March 30, 2018 on the Philippines ⋅ ☀️ 18 °C

    Woke up at 11am feeling very sorry for ourselves. Had missed breakfast and so attempted to venture out for some food. Made it to a place called Nigi Nigi Nu Noos (strange name) and tried to eat some carbonara. Didn’t go down that well!
    We quite quickly retreated back to the hotel to go have a nap.
    Got back up at about 3pm and decided to try and explore a bit of the island. Walked round to Bulabog beach which is on the opposite side of the island. Way less touristy but also not as nice. Sewage pipes seemed to all be directed at this beach. On the way back we got a bit lost and ended up in the middle of a load of houses. Eventually found our way back to the main bit and went to get some food. I attempted pancakes but still didn’t go down well.
    We then sat on the beach to watch the sunset. Went out for food which also turned out to be a disaster. Went to a fish place where you choose your fish from a stall at the front and then they cook it. I decided to treat myself to lobster. We then tried to order some other stuff at the table because Emma didn’t want fish. The fish arrived, we ate it. Still no sign of Emma’s food though! So I spent quite a lot of money on basically just grilled lobster, although it was pretty tasty. We then had to take Emma to get McDonalds as she still hadn’t eaten! After this we went to bed to recover for the next day.
    Read more