Satelita
Pokaż na mapie
  • Dzień 5

    Railay

    14 maja, Tajlandia ⋅ ☁️ 29 °C

    Yesterday was a serene, relaxing day. We just went with the flow and soaked up the sun on this beautiful island. We woke up and had breakfast of Thai omelet on rice with a smoothie and then went to the beach. We spent a few hours on the beach in the shade reading, talking, and relaxing. We went for swims, though unfortunately not to cool off as the water is too warm to be refreshing. There was a nice breeze on the beach which made it less stifling than bangkok. Once we lost the shade we decided to get lunch which we ate back at our house. We spent the rest of the afternoon on our porch playing games as a tropical storm rolled in.

    We walked back down to the beach to see if there was a sunset and we were treated to a pretty sky. While we were having a sunset swim we saw more lightning in the distance so we went back to our place to shower and get ready for dinner. We had a yummy dinner and then picked up some cheap beers and aloe Vera (RIP my shoulders) and went back to the porch for more games before calling it a night.

    Overall an amazing and relaxing day in this beautiful place!
    Czytaj więcej