Satellite
  • Day 11

    Day 11 - El Nido

    January 6, 2020 on the Philippines ⋅ ☁️ 28 °C

    Well what a HUGE day!!

    After a 12 hour sleep we were well and truelely feeling better just not quite 100%.

    Dylan had organised a private boat to take us on a tour to see different islands in El Nido. The weather wasn't in our favour and tour C was cancelled. We rebooked to do tour B which going ahead. The weather was starting to clear for us. Our boat arrived on the beach we were staying at and we were off.

    Our first stop was papaya beach ... About a 10 min boat rude. We were the first to arrive and had the whole beach to ourselves. We walked down the beach and the sun shot through the clouds and started to highlight the beautiful water. Here I am taking photos and I turn around to see Dylan on one knee with a ring (for those who want the soppy version, hit me up privately). Let's just say I'm one lucky girl!!

    Off on the tour we went, exploring snake island, caves and beautiful private beaches before the weather turned terrible and we headed back to mainland.

    Still not feeling 100% and overwhelmed (I was anyway) we spent the afternoon resting and telling our family and friends.

    Dinner was spent overlooking the water and although we couldn't quite stomach alcohol, lemon and ginger tea did the trick!! Reality hey!!

    Hopefully some drinks tomorrow along the beach.

    My sister's reaction was by far the best - photo below (sorry Paige haha)
    Read more