Satelital
Mostrar en el mapa
  • Día 271

    Transit

    30 de diciembre de 2017, Eslovaquia ⋅ ☁️ 1 °C

    Boy oh boy was Will a cranky butt this morning! He didn't sleep apparently and had an upset tummy.
    Glad craig was with us so he could share some of the blows that Will kept spouting 😅

    We all checked out and walked to the train station. We had arranged to meet Craig's dad and bro at the burger king there.
    They arrived and sat with us for s short while while we waited for time to pass before our train.
    We said goodbye to them. They are flying back to England tonight.
    It took so long for us to be assigned a platform. Once they said platform 5 it seemed everyone In The crowd had been waiting for the same train. We moved as a huge cohort toward the platform. Lol

    Jumped on and off we went. It was like Harry potter compartments.
    We were by ourselves until, to Wills horror, in came a mum with 2 young kids. Hahaha

    I went to sleep. Didn't want to listen to him or them lol

    I slept a decent amount of the journey. There was a table in front which I used for my head rest.

    As we arrived into Slovakia the amount of snow quadrupled! Yayayayayay!

    Once we got out we had a 2km walk. We had to walk slowly becusee of the amount of ice and still slipped a few times.
    So keen to explore when we don't have bags. The city looks surety bland but the SNOW greatly improves it.

    We dumped our stuff, hung out in the room for an hour then went out for dinner.

    We got Indian. Average.

    Back home now. We have german backpackers sharing with us. They are easily the worst kind 😖😖😖 they have already whipped out there cases and cases of beer. Booooooo.

    Ice skating pics from 2 days time
    Leer más