Satellite
Show on map
  • Day 3

    Vegas

    October 16, 2022 in the United States ⋅ ☀️ 25 °C

    I think Will got some sleep this morning. He is going to overdose on drugs soon though. Not great at waiting for the waiting before next drug.
    We both slept til about 12 so that was fabulous. Didn’t want to move because didn’t want to wake him so I was awake for ages cause I was dying to pee.
    Eventually got up and quietly went down to Starbucks downstairs and got him 2 croissants in case he got hungry while I was away because we originally had lunch plans with Casey and Shin.

    We went to Sadelles Cafe in the Bellagio. Google maps does not like the casinos. It can’t figure out were I am and each casino is like a city but I eventually found it.
    It had a pretty garden display in front of it. Vegas has got so many beautiful displays but all the photos are shit because there is like 1000 people in each pic.

    They couldn’t find our reservation.
    So Shin called someone and gave his phone to the worker who then spoke to someone else and suddenly “we’ll make room for you” and we were in.
    I ordered the blueberry pancakes and they were excellent.
    Best part was about 30 minutes into the meal the manager came over and apologized profusely for the mix up and all our meals became free 😂😂😂 yay for famous friends hahahaha
    So ridiculous even though I benefited lol. Manager gave him his personal card too for next time.
    Chit chat wasn’t as awkward as I was anticipating. No awkward pauses.
    Actually had a really good time.
    They have said they can get me and Will free tickets to a cirque show which I’d love but don’t know if he will recover in time 😔 lovely offer though.
    Hate being female. Casey was fine but felt obligated to give a very awkward hug hello and goodbye to Shin. I feel so uncomfortable hugging one person and not the other so I probs made him uncomfortable by hugging him too but oh well.
    Actually no, can definitely confirm i made him uncomfortable, his body language was stiff as a board.
    Can I please just shake your hand like a man? 😭😭 there are no guessing games on how to greet people when a dude.
    Casey has said if we stay in the audience at the show on the 20th they will both come out and say hello so I’ll probs see them in a few days.

    Currently sitting in the bath cause Will still resting.

    We hung out for a bit then I made a reservation at the Cheesecake Factory for us for dinner cause it was in Caesar’s and I didn’t think it would be too outrageous cause it’s a chain.

    The casinos are so big 😩😩 it’s literally like 800m just to the Resturant and we still in the same building and only explored a little bit of it.

    Neither of us particularly hungry so he got a burger and I got a salad. I got us mozzarella sticks too cause I know we both like them and both of us took a gamble on our meal.
    My salad was odd but enjoyable.
    It was apple, corn, blue cheese, tomato, avocado and lettuce.
    Meal came to $60. And then it’s a 20% tip .. so $72 all up. Which converts to $115.

    Sooo basically our entire days budget on one meal where we picked the cheapest option.
    Good. Great. Excellent.

    Dordled back cause Will was crashing again after the walk and cigarette smoke everywhere.
    I had a quick shower then went to the lobby to collect Mary the tan lady.

    I emailed her last night cause to finalize and she asked if my wife needed a tan so I explained I was the bride. She was still terribly confused and thought I was just a gay guy saying I’m the bride..

    She sprayed me in the shower. Had to hold my arms up and do 3 rounds - arms were hurting by the end haha
    Originally quoted $75 but I was conned into a $90 product. More expensive for a natural look, professional weightlifting orange was $70.
    Fuck it.
    Then THE TIP 😩 I hate this country. Goodbye to another $20 or $32AUD

    Had to wait 3 hours and have now washed it off. We have past the time watching episodes of ridiculousness.

    2am currently and stressed about Mum and dad. I hope dad checks emails cause it’s the the only way to contact us unless I turn my roaming on for a 3rd day but money tiiiiiight I don’t want to spend more money if I don’t have to. I’ve sent him and email and if he doesn’t respond I’ll turn it on around midday to see where they are. He is meant to ring Will on arrival but his chargers not working so his phone is dead.
    So that means little sleep for me again.
    Will is asleep though and that’s the main thing!! He actually got some good rest today, hopefully today he is feeling better!!
    Read more