Satellite
Show on map
  • Day 5

    Vegas

    October 18, 2022 in the United States โ‹… โ˜€๏ธ 26 ยฐC

    We both slept ๐ŸŽ‰๐ŸŽ‰๐ŸŽ‰
    Met Mum and Dad by the fountain in the foyer and went to cafe Americana for Breakfast. I laughed when Mums pancakes came out. HUGE. So unnecessarily. She ate 1 of 3. Even Dad only finished 2/3 of his and the man can EAT.
    Will didn’t like his hollandaise sauce which presumably ruined his meal. I got avo toast and it was good.
    At some point dad was telling a story and then suddenly started talking about being in Philadelphia years ago and mentioned negro’s and there was a black lady at next table and I low key wanted to die. Holy moly. Shut up. Bad as Bill. Also at some point he was talking about abo’s too ๐Ÿคฆ๐Ÿผ‍โ™€๏ธ๐Ÿ˜ช.
    We then went to each other’s room to collect and dump stuff.
    Then off to the pharmacy for Mum to get a toothbrush. Then continued walking to show dad the Paris casino cause I liked it. Lots of walking and Will started going downhill again so we found him a drink and sat for a bit. Dad super angry about rules about getting a drink. Not a clue what he is on about cause I asked for a drink and they gave me a drink…?
    We then walked back to hotel.

    I’ve had a 2 hour nap which I definitely should not had had with the wedding tomorrow but the heat takes it out of you. The casino smoke is also not good for my chest. It’s very tight.

    Decided we would go to the bnb Jess, Jax, Bill and Helen are at.
    About a 15 minute Uber but the Trevor bank paid for it ๐Ÿ™Œ๐Ÿผ๐Ÿ™Œ๐Ÿผ๐Ÿ˜ญ๐Ÿ˜ญ
    Love their bnb. So spacious and I can’t explain how or why but just very American. Very spacious. and can imagine a party with 50 people standing around with red cups.

    We sat by the pool and chit chatted. Will did an amazing job keeping Jax entertained which I’m sure Jax LOVED. They played on his Nintendo switch, played ping pong and pool.
    We ordered pizza and had some drinks and just more chit chat.
    Actually had a really nice night.
    We sussed out some basic logistics for tomorrow so hopefully it all goes smoothly.
    We got an Uber home, I’ve got my wedding stuff ready on the table. Will just watching videos ๐Ÿ™„๐Ÿ˜†
    Read more