Satellite
Show on map
  • Day 2

    Exploring the center of lissabon

    December 29, 2022 in Portugal ⋅ ☁️ 18 °C

    At first, we started on foot for a walk trough the city, after a great buffet. It's about a 1,5 hour walk to the center, with big differences in altitude. After seeing a balm tree it definitely felt as vacation and city is quite beautiful, to be honest. Because our starting time was around 10 o'clock, we went for a nice lunch at an Italian restaurant called Italian Republic. My meal was a perfecto portuguese style calzone.

    One of my favorite thing in a new city, is to search for the highest place to have a spectacular overview. Pretty soon we found a fortress 15 minutes from the restaurant, after I've bought some souvenirs of course. When we arrived and bought some tickets, our eyes directly went to another building that was way higher than where we were standing... Little disappointed, but it was a great view!!!

    At the and of discovering the fortresses, we had a goal for tomorrow, the Jesus statue. Just, before our day was over, we naturally went to another restaurant called Dote Cervejaria Moderna. And ended it with some drinks and a couple of card games. Great day and till tomorrow!!!
    Read more