Satellite
Show on map
  • Day 183

    Warsaw Day 3

    September 20, 2015 in Poland ⋅ ⛅ 12 °C

    We wake up feeling extremely rough after last night's drinking.

    We finally drag ourselves out of bed and head to the outlets as planned for the day.. as soon as we arrive we hit a wall and want to go home. In our hungover state we also foolishly spend our last polish dollars on chocolate instead of food.

    We get back to the apartment and Renata and Radec are home. Renata kindly makes us lunch because we were too hungover to look after ourselves.

    We have a late overnight bus to wait for and spend the entire evening hanging out at Renatas place even though we were meant to "check out" that morning. We learn a lot more about Renata and discover not only is she a wonderful person, knows a lot about history and is a translator, she is also amazingly artistic and talented.. she designs clothes and wedding dresses! And renovated her apartment!

    We feel a little sad to be leaving but also so grateful to have met Renata and made a wonderful new friend. Renata even gives Suki a parting gift- a beautiful charm bracelet and special bookmark- Suki is so touched! We really hope she comes to visit us in Australia!
    Read more