Satellite
  • Day 12

    Mancora, Los Organos

    January 18, 2022 in Peru ⋅ ⛅ 25 °C

    After the jungle Mario and me treated our selves with a comfortable tepee hut at the beach, at Selina Hostel Mancora. It was pretty chique and we enjoyed our 4 nights there before we moved theree nights into the 8-bed mixed-doorms wich also were also quite comfortable. We were hanging out every night with the guys from the doorms, wich made it even more fun as we moved to them.

    Mancora is a surf hotspot thanks to the warm ocean current "El Nino".
    My first proper surf lesson was kinda weird, because the surf teacher we found wasn´t really friendly and tried to sell me drugs in the water.
    We met many beautiful souls and had crazy evenings in the thriving nightlife were Covid isn´t a big issue.

    3 days before Mario´s goodbye we moved to the more chill neighbor-hood of Los Organos, were the energy was completely different. There we had the chance to stay at Piramides Sitchitanda, a recommendation of our yoga teacher, located at the end of the world upon a stone cliff.

    Finally we made our way to Tumbes were Mario caught his connection flight over Lima to Frankfurt and I made it over the border to Ecuador.

    I can´t express how grateful I am, to have spent this time in Peru together with my brother <3
    Read more