Satellite
Show on map
  • Day 8

    Sunset at Plage de la Vieille Église

    September 9, 2023 in France ⋅ ☀️ 24 °C

    As the sun began its descent on our thirteenth day of exploration in Normandy, we found ourselves drawn once again to the enchanting Plage de la Vieille Église. It had become a place of serenity and wonder, a canvas where the beauty of nature painted a different masterpiece with each passing evening.

    Our leisurely evening began with a tranquil walk along the dunes. The soft sand beneath our feet and the gentle sea breeze provided the perfect backdrop for contemplation and reflection. The dogs, Awen and Nessy, reveled in the freedom of this untouched shoreline, their joy infectious as they raced along the beach.

    As the sun cast its warm, golden glow across the landscape, we found the ideal spot to witness the peaceful sunset. The sky transformed into a canvas of colors, each shade of orange, pink, and purple adding to the magic of the moment. It was a time of quiet reverence, a chance to appreciate the beauty of the world around us.

    The Plage de la Vieille Église had become a place where we could pause and reconnect with nature, a place where the worries of the world seemed to fade away. The simple joy of watching the sunset, with the dogs at our side, was a reminder of the tranquil moments that make travel so rewarding.
    Read more