Satelliitti
Näytä kartalla
  • Päivä 27

    Universal Studios

    19. tammikuuta, Yhdysvallat ⋅ ☁️ 15 °C

    Last full day of the trip and we headed out from our hotel to Universal Studios which is at least one hour drive, luckily we booked a great tour company that picked us up from the hotel and dropped us off right at the entrance. The driver also had really good tips for making the most of our time at the park, he even airdropped us a suggested itinerary, which we followed, which made getting on all the rides easy.

    Unfortunately the first ride he suggested was Harry Potter and the Forbidden Journey which I was unfortunately too far to fit onto as I couldn’t fully close the pull down security device. Luckily I was able to do all the other rides, although one was really tight fit.

    So the list of rides I did are as follows:

    Flight of the Hippogrif (Harry Potter)
    Revenge of the Mummy (The Mummy)
    Jurassic World (the ride)
    Transformers (the ride)
    Backlot Studio Tour
    Kung Fu Panda Adventure
    Minion Mayhem (Despicable Me)
    Off the Leash (Secret Life of Pets)
    The Simpsons Ride

    After these rides and a quick lunch it was time to head down to Super Nintendo World which is the newest attraction at the park, and while it does have a ride in the traditional sense, there is so much more to do in this area if you are willing to pay extra and get a band that allows you to join a team and earn points by completing challenges, was a lot of fun. MarioKart Bowser’s Challenge is the ride and was fun but your enjoyment is definitely enhanced by having the band.

    After completing all the challenges and having another go on The Simpsons Ride, we then had dinner in the Toadstool Cafe which had some nice themed food with cute animations.

    After dinner is was time to get our souvenirs and meet up with our driver for the trip back to the hotel.
    Lue lisää