Introduction of Srijansil WelfareNovember 7, 2016 in Nepal ⋅ ☀️ 22 °C
“It takes hands to build a house, but only hearts can build a home”.
Kageshwori Manahara-13, Kathmandu
SCW is dedicated to providing the orphaned, poor ,needy children of Nepal with nutritious food, balanced diet, quality education and most importantly a loving, secure family and peaceful home. It is not only our aim to afford these children the bare essentials, but also to teach them about morality and instill in them a sense of community and respect for their fellow human beings. We will also provide them with a safe play environment where they can have fun, learn and develop the skill of social interaction. ffccw is managing an orphanage in the capital city of Kathmandu. The orphanage provides a home for 16 orphans, with plans to expand more in the future. The children are able to enjoy a safe and happy home life allowing them to grow up and become happy, healthy adults who can then support both themselves and their remaining family members.
Family for creative children welfare is a nonprofit and nongovernmental organization established in 2008 with an objective of providing protection and shelter for the orphans, disables, deprived, conflict affected and those at various risk children. Since its inception in 2008 this organization has been active to ensure that the aforementioned groups of children receive proper care, balanced diet, education and health facilities through an institutional arrangement. This organization has been running such center in Kathmandu with the help of various generous individuals and Kathmandu district administration office (Regd. No 339) and is affiliated with the social welfare council (affiliation no.28496). Our aim is provide children who have either lost their parents through death from illness or accident, or have been abandoned or working in child labor situations with a safe and caring environment. We welcome volunteers to come and interact with children and help them in different activities. We provide a home staying program which gives volunteers the opportunities to stay in our home.
• To provide shelter and protection for the children who are orphans, disables, deprived, conflict affected and those at various risk children.
• To run child care center for these children to ensure that they receive proper care, balance diet, education and health facilities through a intuitional arrangement.
• To strive for the development for the children whereby their children will be self reliant and good citizens in future to contribute to the process of nation building.
• To ensure that these children who are differently able, have fallen victims to conflicts, and have been left behind by the family’s unattended or have lost their families, get homely environment for their growth and learning.
• To find some donors and sponsors for providing quality education, health, food and permanent building for the children.
• To conduct incoming generating activities to help to covers all expenses of the organization.
• To co-ordinate and carry out join efforts with different government and nongovernment organization, donors to achieve our objective of our organization.
• To ensure that these groups of people who will have a sense of dignity for life and belonging to the society as a contributor to the development of the nation.
• To provide the quality education. We have recruited a teacher to assist the children for their homework and help them to study well.
• To take initiatives towards addressing the issue of street children in Nepal.
• To equip children with the life skills required for handling any emergency situation they might face.
Future Goals of SCW
• To expand SCW branches in many parts of the country.
• Continue to build a network of national and international supporters for its financial supports.
• Conduct social awareness program all over Nepal.
You Can Help:-
• Financial support to raise our general fund.
• Donate to build a permanent home for these children and to get rid of monthly rent.
• By providing volunteer service.
• Financial assistance on education, sports and medical etc.
• Sponsoring an individual child.
• Organize fund-raising events or set up a charity in your country.
• Providing free services according to your profession. (Medical, dental, sports, teaching)Read more