HomeMarch 3, 2018 in Australia ⋅ ⛅ 27 °C
We were on a 10am flight out of Hobart so we were up and moving early. One last trip in the Beast before we dropped it at the airport and the Virgin flight was on time.
A few thoughts and comments about the trip:
- Travelling in a manual transmission Yaris was hard work at times but actually it wasn’t too bad overall. We travelled over a thousand kilometres and spent a grand total of $130 on petrol at around $1.45 a litre so there were some benefits!
- Tasmania is beautiful. The scenery is really stunning especially Cradle Mountain and the Gordon River
- I was really amazed at the amount of convict history, just about every town had convict built buildings or bridges
- It really would have been the end of the earth for the convicts, especially the west coast
- Cradle Mountain and Port Arthur were my favourites
- It’s a great place to celebrate a wedding anniversary!
T and I had a great time, see you next time!!!Read more