Carrion de los CondesJuly 8, 2018 in Spain ⋅ ☀️ 72 °F
Very slow WiFi - So who knows when this post will go up. I am spoiled with WiFi speeds at home🙂
We had a very short day miles wise with only 10 or 11 miles to Carrión de Los Condes, but walking on a path with the scenery the same and no hills made it seem further than it was. It seemed like we would never get to the town we could see in the distance.
Memories from today:
1. Mirabelle crocheting me a tiny backpack to put my stone in 💕🙂
2. Early morning coffee stop with ping pong, a melted chocolate bar, a baby lamb, laughter, and Chong serenading us on guitar.
3. Meeting Patu, who has been walking for 45 days through France and Spain after receiving a bone marrow transplant to cure his cancer. Amazing man!
4. Eating dinner and having a beer under cover during a thunderstorm
5. Viewing the ancient church artifacts in the church Iglesia de SantiagoRead more